We won’t spend a lot of time here telling you about how great our culture is, because we can just show you.
So, if our values resonate with you, and you want to not only work for a business, but co-own one, then come and join our hive of specialists.
Milk & Honey was set up determined to be a people first agency, creating a happy and healthy place to work. Where passion and creativity are prized. Where clients are celebrated. One where there is time to think, to go the extra mile. A land of opportunity. Hence the name!
From our culture of bravery, respect and collaboration to our unique working practices and industry-leading benefits package, we want to make this an inclusive and inspiring place to work.
We are the only agency to hold accreditations from PRCA Chartered Management Standard for quality best practice; B Corporation for our ethical, environmental and social practices; and Investors in People for outstanding leadership.
Love working here
come from diverse backgrounds
of the team grew up outside of the UK
identify as LGBTQ+
not everybody holds a degree
of the team was hired in their 50s
we have a negative ethnic pay gap
- We have offices in the UK, US and Germany
- We’re an Employee-Owned Trust
- We have a negative ethnic pay gap
- We’re a Brixton Finishing School partner
- We were one of the first B Corp-accredited marketing agencies in the world
- We’ve planted 7,900 trees (and counting!)
- We’re plastic and carbon neutral
- We’ve got Investors in People status
- We were recently named one of the FT’s fastest growing businesses in Europe
- We’ve won Best Place to Work three times in a row
- We offer a £1k training pot per year, a £200 Be Good To Yourself voucher that you can spend on anything that makes you happy, a day off on your birthday, AXA healthcare, a profit-sharing scheme, annual bonus, and two volunteer days a year
We’re an accredited
living wage employer
Milk & Honey’s head office is based in London, a region where nearly a fifth of all jobs (19%) pay less than the real Living Wage – around 785,000 jobs. Despite this, Milk & Honey has committed to pay the real Living Wage and deliver a fair day’s pay for a hard day’s work.
We are delighted to part of a movement of thousands of organisations, businesses and people, across the UK, who believe that a hard day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay. Together we can continue to ensure everyone can earn enough to live on.
We support ambitious brands, and we are ourselves ambitious and fast growing.
If you’re brave, loyal, collaborative, passionate, energetic and respectful – we’d love to hear from you.
Please email your CV and a covering email explaining why you’d be a great fit.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquires.